Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Welcome to Our Course Web Page!

Welcome to Grade 10 Religion!  I am excited for the beginning of a new school year and look forward to working with you. The links under the 'Course Resources' tab provide you with access to course notes and handouts. Check back frequently to find helpful information related to course content.

-Mr. H.

4 comments:

  1. What does SAQ in your calendar stand for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S.A.Q. is an acronym for "Self Assessed Quiz." It is used to review key ideas at the beginning of a class. The quiz is not worth any marks. Its purpose is to encourage self-awareness and provide students with a study tool.

      Delete
  2. Dear Mr. Harwood,
    I can not thank you enough for posting such a thorough and well-organized course. Although I have taught HRE2O in the past, I was relieved and delighted to find your thorough website when I was in a pinch, supply teaching HRE2o (rather than ENG, as the call indicated). Please continue to allow your materials to be accessible, as they are indeed, invaluable.
    Very sincerely yours,
    RFD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you have found the blog helpful!

      Delete